These are a selection of recent assignments we have undertaken for both fund managers and pension funds.
- We undertook a formal service quality and fee benchmarking review jointly on behalf of a fund manager and service provider.
- We worked with a fund manager to streamline the custodians they use and put an optimum new structure in place.
- We reviewed the Service Level Agreement covering fund administration functions. Negotiated and agreed new KPI and associated targets that are in line with best industry practice.
- We regularly undertake fee benchmarking reviews so that fund managers can establish their relative position versus their peer group.
- We have supported fee renegotiations with client's service providers.
- We devised a system for a pension fund to establish and monitor its corporate governance policy, and then monitor the actual voting behaviour of their fund manager.
- We regularly undertake fee benchmarking reviews for pension funds and then support them in fee renegotiations with their custodian.
- We achieved significant cash management savings for a pension fund by resolving operational problems between its fund managers and custodian.