We can undertake consulting assignments for our fund manager clients. These can be done solely by our consultants or jointly with other consultancies. Recent assignments include:
- A formal service quality and fee benchmarking review for a fund manager and their service provider. This formal review and report for senior management, was part of the outsourcing agreement.
- We worked with a fund manager to streamline the custodians they use and put the optimum new structure in place.
- We reviewed the Service Level Agreement covering fund administration functions, then negotiated and agreed new KPI and associated targets which are in line with best industry practice.
- We regularly undertake fee benchmarking reviews so that fund managers can establish their relative position within their peer group. We also assist in fee renegotiations with the client's service provider.
- We identified custodian operational and event risks for a fund manager and provided ways to reduce and eliminate them.