amaces is dedicated to establishing confidentiality and honesty in all our client relationships. While obtaining accurate and timely information about our clients is critical to our ability to deliver the highest level of customer service, we also recognise the importance of protecting personal information.
We will safeguard any personal information acquired by us in connection with your use of this Web site, by upholding the privacy principles and procedures set out below.
Use and Collection
We will only collect personal information from you whilst you use this site, in order to improve our ability to service your needs.
- The personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the information you provide as you use this site. We may also collect information about your actions as you utilise this site. We will use this personal information to confirm your identity, to process your requests and to assess the usage and performance of our on-line products.
Amaces uses the latest information security to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
- Only authorised amaces employees or agents will have access to your personal information. All of our employees and marketing partners are held to stringent standards of privacy and security and are bound by confidentiality agreements.
- Users of the private areas of this Web site will be required to identify and authenticate themselves prior to accessing our services. Identification and authentication will usually take place through the use of your user name and a password.
- The private areas of this site are built upon a secure infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including proper physical security of our servers to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within those private areas, amaces makes use of industry-standard Secure Socket Layer and encryption technologies to protect your information.
We will not sell your personal information.
In order to provide efficient and reliable services, and to improve product and service options available to our clients, amaces may share your personal information with our affiliated companies around the world. In that instance your personal information will continue to remain subject to the same stringent confidentiality protections.
We may disclose information in order to cooperate with legal authorities or to protect our rights.
- We may, when and to the extent appropriate, disclose your personal information to governmental or regulatory authorities.
- We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to enforce our legal rights, or otherwise protect our interests and property.
You should be aware that other Internet sites to which you link from this site might contain privacy policies that differ from the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If your relationship with amaces ends, amaces will continue to treat your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
If this Privacy Statement changes in any way, you will be notified through this site. If you have any questions relating to this Privacy Statement, please contact amaces at email@example.com